Chroma 9032C Manual

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have comprehensive Manual of Chroma 9032C safety tester? Or anyone familiar with this equipment? The manual I have is translated from Chinese and that doesn't help much. I followed the simple setting of single mode withstanding test and set up at Step 1. Then for different test setting, it is set up at Step 2. When tried to run the test, it is testing with both step 1 and step 2. It obviously is in Auto mode tesing. How do I do to test only one test set up at a time?

Any input is much appreciated.

regards, Nirvana

Reply to
Nirvana