Tek 2754P LO adjustment

Hello everybody:

I am adjusting the LO hardware of my 2754P and there are some things that I can not find or undestand:

After pressing shift 0 , loops calibration, overall system option the first message is:

Connect a DVM on TP1058...etc (no problem ) (the meter shows 17mV)

Adjust frequency control for a reading of 0.000 +/- 2mV

(problem WHICH FREQUENCY CONTROL?? OR POTENTIOMETER OR RESISTOR???) The freuquency control board???

2.Connect a DVM on oint B of the controlled oscillator board and ground.. WHERE THE HECK IS POINT B AND WHERE IS THE CONTROLLED OSCILLATOR BOARD???

Thank you your help

Reply to
rfgelitronics

there's a Tek group on Yahoo & SA are discussed.

Henry Kolesnik

This is an spectrum analyzer, but I will give it a try..

Thank you

Reply to
rfgelitronics