SUS-LOC

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum, but I am looking for information about a technology named Supplementary Symmetrical Logic Circuit Structure (SUS-LOC) intended for the design and fabrication of fully active logic circuits that use a radix or base number greater than 2 (realistically 3, I assume). I am mainly interested in the viability of the technology itself, any competitive technologies, and the long-term prospects for its practical implementation. I have read some background material, but I am not in a position to fully appreciate the value of the technology relative to other options. Thanks.

Steve Roman Houston

Reply to
Steve R