RFID scanner, blocker, zapper

any devices out there for detecting and disabling RFIDs?

thanks

hal

Reply to
hal

If I recall correctly, News2020 had a trans-cranial laser induction device that would do this. At least he did until They caught up with him. Last seen being dragged into a black helicopter.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

I read an article in Dr. Dobb's Journal about RSA Labs developing an RFID blocker tag several months ago...

Reply to
Mike

Thanks for the nice informative retort. This is not black helicopter stuff. Maybe you haven't been reading up on rfids, but they not only can contain barcode type stuff, they can collect and store personal information as well. There are many potential security risks involved, and anyone with a reader can scan for them and extract information.

comments?

Hal

Reply to
hal