Re: Cable for AF generator

What sort of cable can I use for a AF signal generator ?

> > It has a BNC connector for signal out and does sine/square wave and > various kilocycles etc... > It's made by Advance - England.

Any old cable you want that'll take a BNC. You can intermix 50- and 75-ohm BNCs at where you're not bothered about matching (like at audio) - they will intermate, unlike N types, which won't.

--
Then there's duct tape ...
              (Garrison Keillor)

Thanks Fred, I thought as much but wanted to make sure. Obviously not critical as the CRO probes but just in case.

Regards, Boozo.

Reply to
Boozo