Radio: Majestic Model 70 Chassis harness pin out,,schematic?

Sams Photofact 153-8. You need to ask on: news:rec.antiques.radio+phono

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Googeled it to death. If i missed a link then kindly post it. Everything BUT a Majestic Model 70,,,hope some one can help

Seperate Power Supply...MAJESTIC AC Electrict power unit serial # 7P6 looooooooong shot,,,,,,,,schematic?? Regards Joe. also posting on electronics.repair thanks

judges123