PIC Programmer for £100

Can anyone recommend a good general purpose PIC programmer for around £100 ?

Reply to
<127.0.0.1

Microchip's ICD2.

They're about £100-130ish I think. Maplin do them.

You can't go far wrong with it and it supports practically everything. Clones can be had for about £30/40 though, they work well enough but they're not really supported.

In my early days I cut corners. Now I don't. Spending hours tracking down a problem which you've caused makes you wonder in the end. :-)

Reply to
Aly