notebook dc ouput

Hi

i have a notebook that uses a Ac adapter with output 19v 4.74A (=90watt). I would like to use my notebook in my car, so i need an DC adapter. I saw on ebay universal dc adapter. but the output is only 19v-3.5A or

19v-4A. My question is, could i use these adapter since the result in watt would only be around 76 watt max ? Thanks Joe
Reply to
joe