New section on my WEB: Workbench

Hello!

I have started a new section on my WEB. It is called EB5AGV's Workbench. I hope to share with visitors my experiences fixing test and radio gear in an informal and almost real-time (kind of Blog) fashion.

First installment is devoted to the HP-8640B I have just repaired. Address of the index page is:

Hope you enjoy it!

Regards,

JOSE

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 73 EB5AGV / EC5AAU - JOSE V. GAVILA La Canyada - Valencia (SPAIN) - Loc: IM99SM

Vintage Radio:

Vintage Test Equipment:

European Boatanchors List:

JVG

So why don't you do a Hickok 539A so I can get a few tips. My Gm meter is not working and I have no idea how to check it out and repair it...J.P.

Reply to
J.P.