Help!! Motorola or Systron Donner Part

I'm looking for a custom IC marked 527 55178 it's used in a motorola S1344AAB Frequency Counter/Auto Tune Deviation Meter.

It was Manufactured for Motorola by Systron Donner. Systron Donner's model number was SLN6407A-75. SD also manufactured a frequency counter model 6252. The 6252 is identical to the counter section of the 1344AAB

The chip is a counter/latch with tristate outputs. I was able to Identify some input ie clock and output enable carry. But the other inputs unknown.

A schematic or manual for the above equipment would help!

Jack Willco Electronics

Reply to
Willco