need BNC to 1/8" adapter

Part no. 27-4205. $1.44

Norm Strong

Reply to
<normanstrong

I need a source or two for BNC male to 1/8" mono plug adapters. I actually have one of these so know they exist but can't seem to find a place to buy a few more.

The Bendix King handheld radio has an external antenna jack that is a standard 1/8" mono jack, but this adapter is needed to connect a standard VHF extenal antenna.

Thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim

I think I made a mistake in my originia post......I need BNC FEMALE to 1/8" plug adapter

Thanks Jim

actually

Jim