measurements corp model 80 sig gen

The am modulation in my model 80 quit. Which tubes are used in this circuit? The rf output is OK.

tnx, AL

Reply to
Alfred Lorona

If the RF is OK and the voltage regulator is glowing that means the rectifier is OK. There can't be very many other tubes in that generator. The RF is a 955 tube and that is in the round can.

It's been at least 20 years since I had mine open so I can't remember what tubes are in there.

Bill K7NOM

Reply to
Bill Janssen