Low cost spectrum analyzer <100MHz?

We've bought and used it in another company. But it's really more like an EMC pre-compliance machine. Nice quality. Well, after all, it's Hameg. My very first scope from them is around 30 years old and works like new.

VBW can't really make up for missing RBW if there are carriers present in the band. My client's site has some big transmitters next door :-(

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

Problem is, the dynamic range of the average TV tuner ain't nothing to write home about.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

I think Hamegs are great. I've recently bought some Teks from the "cheap" end of their lightweight, 4-channel LCD ones, but I prefer the old Hamegs analog/digital combo scopes.

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest