Intestinal Bleeding Again : Calling for action now !

-------------------------------- INTESTINAL BLEEDING INJURY AGAIN WITHIN 2 DAYS

--------------------------------

4 KILLER CARS PROWLING AT 4AM

-------------------------------- CALLING FOR ACTION NOW !!!

-------------------------------- STOP THE KILLERS BEFORE THEY INJURE ME FURTHER

-------------------------------

#1053 Mckay Drive killer Filipino youth seems to be a local ring leader with several like minded brothers and family members including one in the Navy.

Tonight I was again injured in my intestines by beacons that shine on my body - head as well as internal organs etc. It is apparent the next time you visit the bathroom when the stool is dry and the intestinal walls are dry too and obviously they tear. And it hurts until it heals in a few days to weeks depending upon how badly the killers have hurt you while you sleep in your own home with all the protections around you.

There were at least 4 cars in the neighborhood including lic. 5CUP835 black Ford Explorer 4x4 owned by the #1053 killer. Two of the cars were in the Los Esteros parking lot. They are, of course, not merely driving around. They are part of the beacon network that is used to injure me while sleeping. The laser devices in the sky overhead are used to connect the cars and sources on the ground.

One or more of these people and other neighbors such as #1291, #1295, #1290 etc. seem to be sharing responsiblities in electrocution while sleeping.

What is the point in being a people's representative (local, state, etc.) if there is not a single thing they have done in 2 1/2 years after my first clear police report ?

Why are they getting paid ?

For directing the goons and money for churches to coordinate this electrocution injury while sleeping ?

And they wish to be re-elected ?

What a hope !

You will get exactly what you deserve if you reelect anyone that is in bed with this church-state military-industrial killers involved in large scale, organized, totally secret torture, injury (and killings too) while their victims are sleeping.

The fact that not one public official (besides JB, CF) has even mouthed a single word about this indicates the total fear that pervades every man woman and child of over 200 million people in this country !!!! They are trying to make an example out of CF these days going by the Florida story of the kidnapped girl !

Get the creeps out NOW ! < social security for the compliant >

news-one

WHats the story on this bozo that posts this crap?

Reply to
Check It Out

I don't know but it's fascinating though isn't it ?? Either it's a seriously disturbed mind or a brilliant spoofer !! I tend to lean to the former but who knows ??

--
Regards ........ Rheilly Phoull

You have been infected with the 'Irish Bomb'
Since we don't know dat programming tings we have to be workin with de
honour system  for now.
Please would ye be deleting all yer files and operatin systems and sending
dis to all ya friends and udder folks.
Thanks ....Rheilly
Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Personally I think his physical symptoms suggest severe diabetes (burning, numbness, cracked skin and like that). That'd also help explain some of his other oddities as diabetes can lead to psych imbalances. I've suggested that he see a doctor or three and received no direct response to that suggestion. If he's as paranoid as he sounds, he likely doesn't trust doctors, so his future is rather bleak.

Various readers have offered suggestions for him to build detectors of varying levels of complexity with which he might quantify what kind of radiations he might actually be exposed to. Typically he displays extreme mistrust of these suggestions, reinforcing my thought that he's paranoid. Then again, his confusion about what lasers can and cannot do, not to mention his claims about other kinds of "rays" emitted by "beacons", indicate a rather less technoligical orientation than you might expect from a participant of this group.

As for why he's being "singled out" for this extensive, likely expensive treatment, he believes there're many more "silent sufferers" out there with no voice but him. Messiah Complex? Who knows.

Hopefully, eventually he'll become completely unable to function and get committed someplace where his body and brain chemistry can be unscrewed (before taking "revenge" on his alleged tormenters, I hope). I just hope his condition doesn't become fatal first. He really ought to see a doctor.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Mark Fergerson

I saw the laser line (visible light) that was burning me (see details below)

news-> --------------------------------

Tonight it was a soft laser that goes right through the head. This time I did see one of the laser lines very clearly. There was a laser source from #1291 or #1290 shining on the kitchen window of #1290. From there it was coming into my house and burning me. It was reflecting off my house walls to hit me in the back of my head. The sensation is just as if your head is feeling hot or you are getting an overworked and overheated feeling.

They shine it on the back of the head at the brain stem or top of the spine to put you to sleep. The laser line cuts right across (like decapitating). The intensity is increased when the killer feels like to give you a shock at the chosen spot on your head or body !

I believe the chimney laser of #1051 must have shot at my right eye last night too. My eye shows the red lines indicative of laser damage.

As to what kinds of long term and short term damage the laser does when it passes through the head or spine is unknown at this point. The most obvious one is killing cells that it shines on. The damage on other parts of the body are visible - nerves reduced to pulp, feet and hands burnt and bloated and black and blue and out of shape, clear black burn spots - from dots to 1 cm diameter clearly visible on hands and feet after every night of such burning.

This has been going on for over 2 1/2 years after my first police report. And that was a long long time after my grievous injuries when I did not know what the heck was causing it ! I was almost concluding that I might have to get my feet amputated if they do not recover the tissues and shape and color ! The feet were bleeding all over and hurting badly 24 hours ! I was in pain continuously, just walking around to relieve it somehow and hoping it would go away !

news-one

Some of us, both in the research and mil/ind/intel communities, offered to show up with our gear at his door any where in the US except AK and Hi. we called his bluff, either take us up on our offer or shut up. That was back when he was news 20/20. He's a troll, or somebodie's long term research project. Its been going on too long to be a psych grad student, as origionally suspected. So we have either a long term project or this guy is seriously ill and has slipped through the cracks. The requirements we had to endure if we showed up to help him would have been only he could publish the results if he so desired. Nor could we publish anything that disparaged him, even if it was scientifically proven. It wasnt worded exactly that way, but close. We offered, he made it impossible.

So dont feed the troll.

Steve Roberts

Reply to
Steve Roberts

If you jog your memory (or else read previous posts) you will find that one EEng had suggested what you say here. I had requested the police chief to give him the location.

Never heard from the guy after that. In fact, I believe he (alongwith a Chinese she) turned up here and joined the electrocuting killers in #1053 and #1906 (lic. 4ENG858 Silver Honda Civic EX). I do not know who he reports to or what he has accomplished so far (if he is indeed the same person). He needs to report it here if he has done anything. Of course, the location and other personals must be private to preserve real estate values and keep the good faith of any good people around here.

Are you that same person ?

If not, what are your capabilities and what are you promising to accomplish and help me with ? < Obviously, if you fall short of what I have already done, it would not help but would hurt instead. >

Reply to
news2020

I believe you're right. Occasionally, he goes as far as identifying his 'tormentors' by posting license plate numbers (he did so again in this thread somewhere). They _might_ be phony numbers, but if not, this guy could wind up doing some real harm to someone he thinks is stalking him.

Unfortunately, the police usually won't move on such a case until clear danger to the subject or others is evident. I hope he doesn't end up killing somebody. And I hope he seeks help before some real ailment (diabetes, perhaps) results it some permanent damage to himself.

note to spammers:  a Washington State resident
"Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes."
(If you can read this, you're overeducated.)
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Then keep a small mirror handy at all times.

What the hell is a "soft laser"?

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Mark Fergerson

It uses coherent "Lite"

Bob

Reply to
Bob Stephens

There, I got you admitting that you are getting information from my posts. Time to pay up or shut up now.

What I meant by 'soft' is it does not burn immediately. It gives a sensation of heat only.

Reply to
news2020

I'm getting mostly confusion from your posts.

See, that's why I judged your level of technical competence to be so poor. The rest of us would say "low power".

(Part of the reason I harp on your using a particular terminology is that it'll show that you have some clear idea what you're talking about. Going on about "beacons", and attributing inappropriate, nearly magical, properties to technologies that we know they don't have tells us that you don't. You might as well believe it's literal magic.)

That would be "infrared" (which you usually won't be able to see naked-eye).

I mention these things not to belittle you, but to point out that knowledge is POWER. You say you feel totally powerless against an alleged high-tech assault. "High-tech" is put together from low-tech bits, you see, and if you know the low-tech pieces and how they fit together, the high-tech "threat" evaporates (if you know how this stuff actually works, protecting yourself against it becomes almost trivial).

If you put the same amount of your energy into gaining some _real_ technological knowledge as you have posting your complaints and recruitment appeals, you'd gain real-world power over your own life. I strongly suggest that you do so for your own peace of mind. Then, find a trustworthy doctor to treat your remaining physical symptoms.

Call that "payment" if you like, I don't mind; hell, if you'll recall, I was one of those who fronted you information about corner reflectors when you went on about microwaves last year without demanding payment from _you_. I notice you haven't mentioned them so far; did it help?

The knowledge you need is freely available all over the place. You need not trust websites, just go to any library or bookstore and start in the Physics section. Be very general if you ask the librarian what books to look for, to avoid being steered to information-poor popularizations. I'd suggest you start with first-year college textbooks. The more you learn, the faster you'll be able to find what you want unassisted.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Mark Fergerson

George Bush, get off the PC and leave those nice people alone

-- Andrew Rich (VK4TEC)

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

#1053 Mckay Drive killer Filipino youth seems to be a local ring leader with several like minded brothers and family members including one in the Navy.

[...]

Andrew Rich

Reply to
news2020

Yes, please do, and thank you!

-- Dan Henry

Reply to
Dan Henry

And ask the nice fellows at the home to adjust your dosage.

Reply to
Bob Stephens

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 14:37:09 GMT, Bob Stephens Gave us:

He probably eats Ibuprofen like candy, and is solely wholly responsible for his own digestive perforations.

Reply to
DarkMatter

ELECTROCUTION / NUCLEAR RADIATION - NEW TACTICS AND PEOPLE KEEP INJURING

It appears that tactics are changing every day. The latest tactics that have been employed to electrocute and burn :

- continuous thud thud radiation from the sources in the sky reflecting from the ground below and electrocuting you from below while you are sleeping.

- Direct hit thud thud on your head/heart/hody from above while you are in your home or sleeping.

- prickly radiation that causes pin point burns in an area and passes right through your brain/body. This is probably a shower of deadly sparks. #1290 and #1295 are armed with more deadly and quieter sparking devices now. And they are being activated remotely too (by #1053 Mckay, etc.).

- nuclear radiation from a fallen flower pot (the pretense is that someone has toppled the flower pot containing nuclear material on the deck of #1291 neighbor). This deadly nuclear radiation is activated by sources all around such as #1291 or #1290 or cars parked all around or #1053 or Los Esteros killers or the sources in the sky, etc. This is by far one of the deadliest things sitting right in the middle of all these houses here and being operated without any fear of anyone 2 1/2 years after my first police report about electrocution and use of lasers and nuclear radiation !!!

The techniques are changing and the people are constantly being brought in to keep the electrocution and injuries going. The number of cars driving around and participating day in and day out are truly mind-boggling. And they all look like everyday people ! You will never suspect they are involved in electrocuting their neighbor and earning a living on the government payroll !

news-> I saw the laser line (visible light) that was burning me

Reply to
news2020

What he doesn't realize is why these people are stalking him with their laser and electrocution tools. It's that thing in his head. The one that the aliens put there. No, they are not the aliens themselves at work here. These stalkers are just trying to get alien device from his head so they can sell it on EBay. That's right, all this fuss is over an alien mind control device that no one would have ever known about had the OP just kept his tin foil hat one when he sleeps. :-)

| Phil Howard KA9WGN       | http://linuxhomepage.com/      http://ham.org/ |
| (first name) at ipal.net | http://phil.ipal.org/   http://ka9wgn.ham.org/ |
phil-news-nospam