Idea for

Hello Group I am not sure if i am right here but i try it... I had an idea for something that could make some things much easier but i have no idea to present this. Does anybody know where to bring up the idea for develop clothes which have electrical support? Thanks a lot

Reply to
backlash

Hello Group I am not sure if i am right here but i try it... I had an idea for something that could make some things much easier but i have no idea to present this. Does anybody know where to bring up the idea for develop clothes which have electrical support? Thanks a lot

Reply to
backlash

has been done. Look at fashion magazines.

Reply to
Ryan Weihl