HP8568 HV powersupply failure

Please is someone out there who could provide me with a softcopy of just the schematic part of the Hewlett Packard HP8568 Spectrumanalyser's High Voltage power supply?

When IBM closed its German STD facility, which was no part of the Hitachi deal, the emploies, scheduled to be fired, could buy some of the mostly defect measurement equipments. So I got 40kg of a blind HP8568 but without any documentation. Even it works with an external Tektronix XYZ-monitor, I would like to repair the faulty High Voltage power supply.

Thanks in advance Heinz Lenk

Reply to
Heinz Lenk

Hi Heinz, I have a spectrum analyzer hp8568B and all documentation. I will send you HV power supply schematic in PDF format. If you have any question or need another schematic pages, just to send me an email, I will return you all information that you need. Good luck.

"Heinz Lenk" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Yves Tardif