HP terminal grabbers / test clips

Looking for at least two terminal grabber connectors. I'll be using them on an HP 5005B Signature Analyser, to connect the "pod" to the board under test, but they used to be found on a range of HP test equipment.

Any suggestions of where I can get them would be welcome.

Thank you,

Mark

Reply to
Dead Druid

page 1279 & 1280 of their current catalog.

"EZhook" is the manufacturer.

HTH, Steve

Reply to
Steve

Thank you, Steve... this has solved the problem.

Much appreciated,

Mark

Reply to
Dead Druid