HP 4195A Spectrum Analyzer

Hi there.

My beloved HP 4195A denies to start exept one of 100 times, and then it only runs for an hour or two ! I think it has something to do with the pwr reset, because the reset on the processor is low when it'stuck, but high when it runs. Any help is apreciated, evntually scematics of the power supply A2 and A3 boards, and the A6 Signal Processor Board.

Kind regards, Regnar.

Reply to
Reg