HP 3456A multimeter manual available but missing a page

I have a very recent HP3456A manual in electronic format: 314-PAGES @ 600-DPI with nice halftones and full-page schematics printable on 11x17 paper. I'll email a copy ONLY to the first few folks who send me a good 600DPI "png" of Page-8-F-4 with Paragraphs 8-F-17,18,19,20,21,22,23 titled "A/D Adjustments". snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thanks from Stepan

Reply to
steevjanpan

Pray tell how does one print 11x17 images using 8.5x11 printers and paper???

Reply to
Robert Baer

Answer:

Only the schematics and flowcharts are 11x17.

Many new laser printers will do 1200DPI so you can print to 8.5x11 and read it if you have good eyes.

There are quite a few buisness class inkjets out there that can do

11x17.

Many of the newer photocopiers have a printer port and can output

11x17.

Most reprographics shops can print laser at 11x17 inexpensively due to need to print posters.

I just view this stuff on my 21" monitor where I can zoom in.

steevjanpan