how can I cause static on a phone line?

I want to cause static or interference on a line that leads from the wall to a callmaster IV made by Lucent. These are phones used in call-centers... The line has eight wires and I think it is the same as

a computer data line?? There is no other power source to the Lucent callmaster, so one of the wires must carry power. The wires are all small however... It is the same cord as is attached to a computer modem

to a computer....

thanks for any help on this...

would a strong radio signal interfer??

Reply to
seattle dave

You might want to review applicable law first.

minimize spam.  Our true address is of the form che...@prodigy.net.
Reply to
CJT

After you review the applicable laws, you could learn alot here.

Look for the Noise colored box.

Reply to
teletech

(1) Locate a Tesla coil and a galvanized tub filled with warm salt water.

(2) Step into tub, take firm hold of the output end of the Tesla coil with one hand.

(3) Flip coil power switch to 'On' with your free hand.

This should provide a great deal of static. However, I don't think much of it would leak into the phone lines.

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm -- www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"
Reply to
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

If you actually _believe_ what those phone phreaking 'manuals' tell you, then you're a poor excuse for a 'teletech'.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th