Hi-precision voltage and current sensor

where would I find something like this? I know National makes current sensors, but where do I find a hi-precision voltage sensor? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Ole.

Reply to
Ole Voss

Ok, I think I was mentally absent when I posted the above ;-) I presume a normal ADC will do the job?

Ole.

Reply to
Ole Voss

;-) Agreed

Just to refresh my non-existant skills: The resistor I'd be using to measure the current should be extremly low, right?

Any hints where I'd find some good literature for "do-it-yourself" Volt-/Currentmeters?

Regards,

Ole.

Reply to
Ole Voss

Hiya!

Yes, it depends on the current flowing in the circuit, and if you can accept a small voltage loss.

Yours, Mark.

Ole Voss wrote:

Reply to
Mark (UK)