wtd: Extender boards for Cushman CE-50-A /TG service monitor

Hi all, I'm looking to beg, borrow, or buy the left and right extender boards for a Cushman CE-50A-TG service monitor. The one I have has an intermittant PLL unlock problem when tuning the 1 mhz digit upward past the 6-7 mhz position. It only happens when tuning upward, and only on the 1 mhz digit. One other symptom I have noticed is, the scope shows a large sine wave when in generate before the unit has warmed up for 10-15 minutes. If the "frequency zero" control is adjusted way off of center, the sine wave disapears. As the unit warms up the sine wave slowly reduces in aplitude until gone. Other than the 1 mhz digit the unit works fine. After reading the theory of operation it seems the basic PLL should be the culprit since it controls the 1 mhz digit and probably needs to be re-alligned. If anyone has ran into this problem before, or has the extender boards, I would appreciate any help.

Thanks, RoD stargatesg1@verizon_remove_.net

Please remove the _remove_ to email me.

Reply to
RoDnSuE