FS: Two "Elmes 20" Analog FET Multimeter

Dear All,

Due to "clean-up" of lab space, I have the following for sale:

2x "Elmes 20" Multimeter,

Analog FET Volt/Ohm/Amperemeter, made in Switzerland by Staub+Co, probably end of the 1970's.

Robust universal instrument with analog display. 49 ranges in

1-3-10-30 steps: DC+AC 30 mV... 1000 V (Ri = 10 MOhm), 10 uA... 3 A (dU = 30 mV only!), R 1 Ohm... 10 MOhm. Separate zero adjustment.

DC class 2, AC class 3.Can be used horizontal and vertically (!). HF-shielded case with separate battery compartment, suitable for Outdoor use (AFAIK the Swiss Army used/uses them).

Equipment is fully operational and has been tested in all ranges, but was not re-calibrated. Therefore no warranty re: accuracy.

Weight is ca. 1 kg per unit. Shipping costs can be estimated under .

If you are interested, please contact me via e-mail (off-list) and make an offer. Please mention "Elmes" in the subject line.

Best regards,

- Joerg

--
joerg dot hau at swissonline dot ch * Lausanne, Switzerland
http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/joerg.hau/