FS: Superlogics Thermocouple Data Acquisition System for desktop or laptop

14 Channel Thermocouple and mV Input, 12-Bit, 100kHz A/D Board with Fixed Gain of 100 and Programmable Gains of 1, 2, 4, 8 (Desktop and Laptop Compatible! Also Includes Cable, Terminal Panel, Signal Conditioning and Ready-to-Run Software)

Price negotiable. I also accept trades.

To contact me please remove "MAKNI_OVO" from my email address.

Reply to
Cyber Junkie