FS: Portable Tektronix Spectrum Analyzer Model 1401

For sale: Portable Tektronix Spectrum Analyzer Model 1401. This unit has internal battery pack. Can be powered from +6Vdc to +16Vdc external power input and also works from 115V AC. Frequency range 1MHz to 500MHz continuously variable. Resolution bandwidth 3KHz, 100KHz, 1MHz. Very nice instrument! This Spectrum Analyzer was designed to work with a Sony/Tek Type 323 Oscilloscope. I guess it will work with any other scope as well. I used it with Tek 2215 scope without connecting ext. trigger and sweep signals. The Spectrum Analyzer is in good working and good cosmetic condition. It comes with AC line cable. No manual. $250.00 plus shipping from SF Bay Area. Pics available on request. Please reply directly to: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Thanks, vlad, kb9olm

Reply to
vlad