FS: misc repair troubleshooting gear, books

B&H Isolation transformer Heathkit Breadboard (Very nice...multiple DC voltages, Wave generators, etc.) Color Pattern generator for TV DeGaussing hoop CRT rejuvenator De Soldering station Misc Elementary theory books, Advanced Television troubleshooting books.

I'm going to regret selling some of this gear. It's all quality brands. If interested, I'll send photos / details.

Reply to
OICU812

Can you please post how much are you asking for the above items, I think most of us will appreciate it.

Thanks, Sal

OICU812 wrote:

Reply to
Sal Brisindi