FS: M-3000 Quickturn Emulator

QuickTurn M-3000

Emulator

System for Circuit Design Emulation / Testing

It is a M500 emulation system. Through its FPGA based architecture, the System Realizer creates a "gate-for-gate," "wire-for-wire" design model that allows for fast and thorough debugging simply not possible with simulation.

We have 3 M-3000 in xcellent condition with original manuals. It was purchased in 1998 by Nokia, but has not been used for several years. Nokia subsequently donated it to the school here however it is too large for us and we cannot keep it.

email snipped-for-privacy@sandiego.edu

thanks.

garry.

Reply to