FS: LM379 ic's

I am going through my inventory and getting rid of stuff I don't need.

I have (7) LM379S IC's for sale at $7 each. I think they are rare as I see posts for them sometimes. They have an attached heat sink.

Here are some other IC's I have extras of: These are all unused and stored on antistatic foam.

LM565 many LM1801 few only $11 ea or trade LM1800 10 or so LM1889 10 or so LM3302 20 or so to trade LM3524 15 or so to trade LM3089 10 or 12 LM3086 20 or so to trade LM1310 a lot to trade LM733 20 or so to trade LM3905 20 or so to trade LM556 30 or so to trade LM1496 7 or 8 to trade LM1830 20 or so to trade LM1456 15 or so to trade LM1489 14 or so to trade LM1488 8 or 9 to trade other oddball and common stuff, some rare...small numbers.

I am alway looking for obsolete audio filter IC's to trade for, in particular LMF380's and other National swiched capacitor audio high, low and bandpass IC's.

Other useful audio related unusual stuff considered.

Paypal, check, whatever.

snipped-for-privacy@cfw.com

Reply to
Jim