how to pwr el backlights on lcd displays

I picked up some 16x2 lcd displays cheap. They have el backlighting. What kind of circuit do I need to pwr the el backlights? Are there any packaged pwr supplies units that may be available cheap? Say for 5v, 9v, or 12v inputs?

tim

Reply to
tim gorman

Hello. I respond your question my English it is not very good please excuses. They can be obtained by means of a circuit of 12 volts and it is used through of an inversor.

am new in this, and one doesn't really eat to annex you a circuit with the information that you need. please you inform me as I can send you this circuit-

thanks good luck

Jaheto

Reply to
jaheto