FS: HP 331A Distortion Analyzer, Late Model -p2

For Sale: HEWLETT-PACKARD 331A Distortion Analyzer, Late Model

DESCRIPTION: This is the classic solid state workhorse distortion analyzer. Covers 5 Hz to 600 Khz. Measures THD down to 0.03%. It also doubles as a highly accurate AC Voltmeter with voltage and dB scales.

SPECIFICATIONS: Freq Range: 5 Hz to 600 Khz Distortion Range: 0.1 % to

100% Full Scale Residual Distortion: less than -70 dB (0.03%) Accuracy: +/-3% over 10 Hz to 1 MHz with fundamental input less than 30V to 0.3% THD Fundamental Rejection: Greater tham 80 dB Input Impedance: 1Mohm +/-5% shunted by
Reply to
Mike Nowlen

Your spam is not welcome here.

Charter for this group:

*-*-*-marketplace.Electronics-products-%26-services+Discussions+Advertisement+only-advertise+sci.electronics.equipment-Test-lab-*-*-*-*

There are places where spam is accepted, but that is the rare EXCEPTION on Usenet--not the rule. http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:sdomPnIbqIYJ:

*.*+*-*-*-*-*-*-the-word-forsale-or-marketplace-in-their-names+preserve.*.culture.of.open.discussion+reads-an-advertisement+*.most.pervasive.form.*.*.*.*-*+How-*-to-Advertise-on-Usenet+biz+hated+rude+lose-*-account

Reply to
JeffM

You need a life....

Reply to
Bob

The idiot is you. The original post was PRECISELy for this Newsgroup topic, which is ANY industrial electronics equipment, do you see a connection between that and tes Equipment that person is selling? I see a diect connection, not SPAM, spam is you moron

Reply to
Marco Licetti

I agree. The spam on this newsgroup is all the childish bashing of others that has nothing to do with selling or swapping equipment.

Wayne, KEØBZ

Reply to
Wayne

Them you can't read headers. It was cross posted to four newsgroups, and sci.electronics.equipment is not a for sale newsgroup. Even rec.radio.swap is a gray area, because its supposed to be for trading ham radio equipment, not selling test equipment.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida