FS: GE Power Transformer, Pair, Four 32V @ 4A Windings, 500 Watts Each

GENERAL ELECTRIC TF4RX02NA Power Transformer

Has four seperate 32 volt @ 4 Amp windings. Connect in series for 128 Volts or +/- 64 Volts Center Tapped. Primary tapped for 109,

115,120,126, and 132 Volts. Potted in military style case with terminals. Weight: 20 Lbs.

Great for 200-300 Watt Solid State Amp.

Picture at:

Very Good Condition, Tested and working. Two available. $40 each + Shipping Send zip code for estimate

Please reply via e-mail or telephone Thanks for reading.

Mike Nowlen snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Mike Nowlen

This newsgroup does not allow commercial postings. They belong on: which was created for the purpose of announcing new products or services.

see:

for details.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.