FS: BK Precision Model 1570 Dual Trace Time base Oscilloscope - $200

I have a used, but perfect working condition, Dual channel BK Model 1570,

20MHz O-scope for sale or trade. Unit works fine, selling w/o leads since I need them for new Agilent scope. Photos upon request.$200 obo plus UPS shipping

MK

Reply to
mlk

1570,

since I

The 100 Mhz O'scopes from HP and Tektronix are going for a hundred or two on ebay, so it's unlikely that a 20 MHz scope would sell for anywhere near a hundred. Best bet is to auction it.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th