FS: 6 Pen Plotter

Hello All,

I have a Zeta Sprint Pen Plotter for sale

Great for plotting colorful drawings and electronic schematics

Here are the specs: Media: 8 1/2 by 11 (A) 11 by 17 (B) 210 by 297 mm (A4) 297 by 420 mm (A3) Paper or clear inking film

Plotting Area: 7.8 by 10.2 inches 10.2 by 16.3 uinches 191 by 272 mm 272 by 402 mm

Axis orientation: X axis is the long page dim Y axis is the short page dim

Language: HPGL for HP7470 or HP7475 (supported by everybody!)

Number of pens: 6 in a carousel

Resolution: 0.004 inch

Repeatability: 0.004 inch with same pen 0.008 inch with diff pen

Plotting speed: 14 inch per second

I/O: Centronics parallel port (standard IBM PC printer port) RS-232 serial port

Power: 115 VAC

The plotter is accompanied by the user guide, service manual, carousel and all of the pens that I have (some new, all old)

Digital pix are available upon request to snipped-for-privacy@rjoerger.com

Please e-mail snipped-for-privacy@rjoerger.com with questions or offers.

I'm asking $75 plus shipping from NoCA but will consider all offers.

Thanks, Rich: snipped-for-privacy@rjoerger.com

Reply to
Rich