Bode Plotter

Folks,

I am a beginning electronics student and am having trouble figuring out just how to connect a bode plotter to a simple transformer circuit to measure magnitude vs. freq. Can anyone give me some general guidelines for connecting the pos/neg IN nodes and pos/neg OUT nodes of the plotter?

Mat

Reply to
Mathew Whitman

just

Sounds like you are using a circuit simulator. They are different as to using specific analysis methods. Have you tried the Help Files?

Reply to
Charles Schuler