Free dual trace oscilloscope

Diagnose dumpster TVs and computers, of course.

Geez, you monied people just have no clue, have you?

Humph! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

However, I

I have only sought out publinc assistance twice in my life. The first was short lived as I soon found work. But that was in the city. Out here most of the towns have closed up store fronts on almost every block.

Anyway public assistance in a quagmire of rules, regulations, and catch-22 traps. Working part time I sorta oscillate between being eligable and not, for help. And if you miss a form or deadline, its like a game board where you have to start from the beginning again. If someone wasnt already suicidal, going through the process could easily make them so. The only people who really benefit are those who know how to work the system. I dont.

*shrug*

Henry

Reply to
Henry