Does anyone know the THCT 1010-140 chip?

Hi there, I bough for my hobby one Guide Wave Inc. Optical Spectrum Analyzer. I found almost all the datasheets about its chips except for the THCT

1010-140. It should be a microcontroller. It was made by Texas Instrument in the eighties and has 64 pins DIL package.

Does anyone know what is it indeed?

Any infos are appreciate.

Massimo

Reply to
Max65

Ok guys, found it! It's a 16x16 hig speed multiplier & accumulator. Pin to pin compatible with TDC1010 and AM29510.

Many thanks to Ingo Sangmeister (DJ7OH ) who has a nice web page for the old & obsolete parts datasheets.

Massimo

Reply to
Max65