Appropriate lights for jack-o-lanterns

Not sure I understand. Why cut them in half and then toothpick them back together? How about just leaving them whole and cutting the hole for the post?

These are small pumpkins. I don't think the weight will be a problem.

--
Spam sink email address, sorry
Reply to

I guess I'm lazy - I'm thinking about what a pain it would be for me to either slide the pumpins down the post after fitting the lights, or fitting the lights inside a pumpkin shell, reaching into the same hole that the post is going through.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

your kids a retardo a retardo a retardo. ha Ha Wait 10, 20 ,50 yrs. You will be the ASS that experimented, and HD now wont warranty your PUSS,,,,, Wake UP It lasts thousands of years done right ,, Bozo, YOU a BOZO , BOZO

Reply to
mark Ransley