Anyone heard from Tom Gootee lately?

Has anybody had any e-mail from Tom Gootee (of curve tracer fame -->

lately? I've been sending him e-mails on and off for over a month now, and he hasn't managed to respond. I realize he was just involved in that brouhaha with the guy who was flooding his mailbox and whatnot, but it seems like he should have recovered from that by now.

Are you out there Tom? I'd really like to buy a curve tracer from you... :-)

---Joel Kolstad j k o l s t a d 7 1 @ y a h o o . c o m

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

Maybe it was "repeated" posts but if not - He WAS posting just in the past week or so - in defense of himself regarding that problem.

L.

Reply to
L.

Joel,

Thanks. I am "out there".

I THOUGHT I responded to an email from you, within the last week. But maybe it was someone else. I'll check. In the meantime, I'll try sending you an email, in a few minutes, using the address you have posted, here.

- Tom Gootee

Reply to
tomg