Any owner of a HP86240A 2-8.4GHz plug in, for a small question ?

Hi,

I just bought a HP86240A 2 to 8.4GHz plugin for my HP8620 sweeper, but unfortunately I don't have the corresponding frequency scale. I plan to build one myself, no problem for the frequency line but I'm wondering if someone could confirm to me the min/max values of the "delta-F" and "CW vernier" scales ? My own measurments give something like 0 to 620MHz and -320 to +320KHz respectively but I would like to be sure...

Many thanks !

Cheers, Robert

Reply to
Robert Lacoste