advise on ESR meter project ?

If the OEM specifies their product at 100 KHZ, then that is the frequency needed for a proper test.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

there is nothing wrong with the poptronix version except that I have now a far better esr (in fact rlc) meter since... I still have the poptronic and it still works fine but I only have 10 leds to tell me the esr and now I have a 10000 count rlc meter...

the poptronic still has the frequency of 100khz for the test and I can only go to 25khz with the rlc meter.

--
Jean-Yves.
Reply to