Subject Author Posted Replies

OrCAD PCB Editor (Alegro) question
Is there a way for me to set the trace widths before I use the auto-router It seems to autoroute with 5mil traces no matter what. Thanks in advance.
2
2

Open Source (re)implementation of D2XX drivers for FTDI chips?
Hi All, I need to provide the USB connectivity for USB not capable microcontroller. The FTDI chips are the simplest and cheap solution. However the VCP drivers do not provide sufficient throughput....
9
9

adding USB Flash feature to existing product (Vinculum? experience?)
I'm looking into adding support for USB Flash sticks to a current design, perhaps even for retrofit. The product volumes are in the small thousands a year. The product has an expansion connector that...
13
13

Blank Piece of Paper: Bluetooth Controlled Motor
Greetings, Though I have an educational background in computer hardware and embedded systems I have never taken on a blank slate project on my own, and I am having trouble as to where to begin. After...
4
4

Re: So, you wanted a cheap notebook?
I did not say the Asus EEE is the UMPC to which Don linked. I said the 400MHz XBurst UMPC - same hardware - is sold, or at least offered, at $400. It was mentioned in one of the "also with the same...
35
35

Best way to get 2.5 volts from somewhere? (Vcc = 5 volts)
I've got a bi-colour LED. It has two pins. Internally it consist of two LED's in parallel except they face in different directions. I'm looking into ways of using one micrcontroller pin to control the...
24
24

A different program
I've been following the interesting "C " threads and came across this Quite stunning (IMHO) martin

My idea of fully-portable C code
I've been talking about portable C programming lately, and I've claimed that I write fully-portable code. Many people here contested this claim, some more rudely than others, so instead of...
52
52

5 ebook abaout Embedded Computer System
Found some ebook about Embedded Computer System from one free ebook site. Here are some title to share among us. # Building Embedded Linux Systems - Oreilly # Embedded FreeBSD Cookbook # Embedded...

TI DaVinci IDE
Greetings, Can anyone suggest a decent free (or low cost) IDE for TI's DM355? Thank you

ARM cache misses and performance
Motivated by the code optimization thread I started to question some of the things I do when writing code. A question that I can't easily answer myself is about ARM instruction scheduling (XScale and...

J1939 CAN bus help
Hello Group, I'm new to CAN and am trying to send engine speed (RPM - PGN 61444) messages to a J1939 direct data bus tach using my ELM 327 scanner. Has anyone done this sort of thing before with this...

Looking for skills to develop consumer device
I'm looking for an individual with embedded hardware and software skills to develop consumer device. Chicago area preferred - open to North America. cjt101 at Chris
1
1

Renesas 6N4, 6NK CAN Problem
Hi all, I'm trying to send message via CAN0 and get that message via CAN1. All of signals are clear but it doesn't work. I can't find mistake, CAN0 or CAN1 are not accept the message!!! I haven't a...
2
2

reg in dspi development
Hi, I am developing dspi code for mcf54452 board. I am communicating processo with EEPROM (AT25080A) slave device. Write function is working fine. Bu the read function is not working. Write seq:...