ZNEO Z16F problems

Anybody currently working with the ZNEO yet?

I've got some serious problems with the internal ADCs using an external VREF. The results are VERY unstable and unusable.

I2C only works in PIO mode, the same for UART. It seems that the DMA is not realy working as it should.

The Zilog support is currently remaining silent for more than 60 days. Anybody some experience with the ZNEO chips??

Is there a decent alternative for the ZNEO?

thanks, Jan

Reply to
jandc