WTD: XA-G49 board in 16-bit external mode

I have been searching for an Philips XA-G49 board.

The ones I have found are 8-bit external bus mode. I would like a 16-bit external bus with full 20 bit address.

Does anyone know who may have such a board available ?

hamilton

Reply to
hamilton

you should be able to make what you need and go to pcbexpress or the likes, if not I think phytec has what your looking for.

Reply to
Bobsprit

Thanks Bob,

This board also uses 8-bit data bus.

( or I would have to modify it for 16-bit )

Bobsprit wrote:

Reply to
hamilton