WTD: XA-G49 board in 16-bit external mode

I have been searching for an Philips XA-G49 board.

The ones I have found are 8-bit external bus mode.
I would like a 16-bit external bus with full 20 bit address.

Does anyone know who may have such a board available ?

hamilton

Re: XA-G49 board in 16-bit external mode
you should be able to make what you need and go to pcbexpress or the likes,
if not I think phytec has what your looking for.

Re: XA-G49 board in 16-bit external mode
Thanks Bob,

http://www.phytec.com/sbc/16bit/pcxacx.htm

    This board also uses 8-bit data bus.

( or I would have to modify it for 16-bit )