what's mean of " I/F " in intel datasheet

In the datasheet of Intel? 82801BA I/O Controller Hub 2 (ICH2),I see many words of "I/F " .

for example : PCI Bus I/F Enhanced Hub I/F Firmware Hub (FWH) I/F Low Pin count (LPC) I/F processor I/F ......

Can anybody tell me what's mean of " I/F "? Please explain it for me ,Thanks a lot.

Reply to
gold+ares+REMOVE-IT

many

I would say interface, I saw that elsewhere.

Reply to
Lanarcam