What micros do you actually hate to work with?

That looks very interesting. I was looking at an MSP for something similar, now I've something else to consider.

Robert

Reply to
Robert Adsett

Hello Jim,

AD is usually excellent in specsmanship (and R&D support). But the price tag would restrict it to the top tier. Bentley, Rolls, S-Class Benz etc. Not the family van.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to