What is AC Timing

At the spreadsheet of an LCD, I saw a term "AC Timing". What is the meaning? Could anybody explain please?

Reply to
Like2Learn

Page 104 of this datasheet has information:

In some Asian LCD module datasheets AC timing can also refer to the timing parameters (limits) of the bus interface of the LCD module.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Joerg

Well, the question seems appropriate, as I would really like to see DC timing diagrams :-)

Reply to
while(1);

diagrams :-)

Well, they're pretty much all the same

--
mac the naïf
Reply to

diagrams :-)

Not really. There is EL and EH (eternal low and eternal high). Of course there is no true eternal high because a few hundred years ago all such currents were zero, so there must have been at least one transition :-)

--
SCNR, Joerg