USB AVR JTAG Programmer without the studio needed

Does the CAE know of a dongle+stand alone windows app that I can give my customer to flash AVR via JTAG? I don't want them to have to load the studio. Just a small app

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
Chris_99

avrdude will do what you want, just write a batchfile to control it. They still need to install the drivers for the adapter (unless using a serial-connected device like the AVR-ISP mkI or JTAG-ICE mki).

Reply to
zwsdotcom