blackfin and ZigBee

hi

i'm trying to implement the ZigBee stack on my Blackfin BF537 (an ez kit lite)

i've bought a zigbee board from chipcon with the cc2420 on it there is also an atmel atmega128L on it, but i don't want to use it the atmel just passes the data to my blackfin through the SPI-interface

now, i try to use the software from chipcon, that is made for the atmega, by translating it you can find the software here :

i use the libraries, below

but i've got serious troubles doing this.. maybe some other code? Has someone else already tried to do this?

if someone would be so nice to help me, thank you Lieven

Reply to
lieven 'nuts' citters