UART receive ISR receives 1st 2 bytes twice

That's because the ISO7816-10 (not -3) specifies the signals on the card. How you physically connect to the card is beyond the spec. The "card-loaded" or whatever name is used, is a signal from a switch or opto thingy on a card reader assembly and is surely part of your ghetto reader as well.

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

Ah, sim card holders generally do not have a "card-loader" signal. I was talking about the things where you slide in a creditcard-size smartcard. Generally, sim card holders are not meant for regular insertion/extraction and surely not when powered.

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

Hmm, I only have the iso7816-1 to iso7816-4 documents. I googled iso7816-10 and the title for that is "ISO7816-10 Identification Cards- Integrated circuits card with contacts. Part 10 : Electrical Interface for synchronous cards".

Does this only apply to synchronous cards? I'm using the asynchronous T=0 protocol so I'm not sure if it applies to me.

Reply to
galapogos