TMS34010 User Guide -WANTED-

Hi-

I am in great need of a TMS34010 User Guide. The TI TMS34010 was an embedded chip with graphics used in the 1980s.

If you have one of these books lying around, please follow up or drop me an email. I will be willing to pay top dollar for this. Thanks, Dave

Reply to
Diznave

Repurposing a Tektronix CAD terminal or Xterm? :)

Reply to
larwe

I have got one, as well as the Application Guide. I'm not sure whether I want to get rid of them though as they contain quite a nice description of how all the standard graphical operations work.

If it is any help, I have a (very old) port of binutils for it as well.

Robert Swindells

Reply to
Robert Swindells

Hello

Is there still a need for the user guide for the TMS34010

Hi

dro

Reply to
jb1

Hi Diznave

I have quiet a few of these books protected for years! How do yo

wan to arrange this

Reply to
jb1